Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru may be known for her political dirty drama but she is a fierce woman that does not give a damn!
I have come to learn that she has a very unique sense of style for her age. Not many women in their 50’s pay attention to how they dress up.
Mrs Kamotho has an eye for fashion and I love the fact she goes all the way to have cute tailored pieces. Most of the times she is normally in dresses and the advantage of that is, the dresses reveal her assets and lean smooth legs. She is also a lover of the Ankara fabric. If you are keen, you have seen her in unique kitenge pieces.
Looking at the political industry fashionwise, Anne Waiguru is among the top female politicians that have proved to be stylish!
Below I have combined some of her best looks;
1. She is dressed in a knee-length Ankara dress that reveals her lean legs. We love the simple laidback cornrows too. She is looking gorge!
2. Mrs Waiganjo is a lover of Kitenge pieces and we love this bell sleeve African top she has paired with the black pants. Simple but elegant.
3. Prints on dresses are a plus and every woman must own one. Waiguru rocks an off-shoulder mid-length dress and wow! It looks stunning.
4. Blazers on ladies give a boss babe vibe and we love how Waiguru has paired her baby pink blazer with a floral top.
5. Kirinyaga Governor is very choosy with what she wears. She is a lover of prints and definitely defined her assets.
6. Red is a fierce colour that always pops in a crowd. This red dress is making her look younger than her age.
7. This is one of Waiguru’s best looks! She went all country fashion!