Liverpool forward star, Mohamed Salah is said to have rejected a shock move away from Anfield following the Reds Champions League triumph however, the Egyptian king has put club top brass on red alert by declaring that he will review the situation next summer.
Both the Spanish and Italian giants, Real Madrid and Juventus respectively were lining up record-breaking £150million offers for Salah, who has become a real favourite of Klopp.
The turbo-charged Egyptian forward, who has scored 71 goals in just 104 games for Jurgen Klopp’s side, had been tempted by the prospect of joining the Real Madrid Galacticos and a return to Italy where he played for Roma.
However, after helping Liverpool win the Champions League and being feted as an Anfield hero, he feels the timing is wrong to leave Merseyside at the moment saying he will consider the deal after the incoming season.
🤩 ABSOLUTE STUNNERS 🤩
On his birthday, we look back at ALL of @MoSalah's goals from this season.
That last one. 😍 pic.twitter.com/DZIfWULfZM
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) June 15, 2019
Manager Klopp was aware of the interest and has been involved in discussions with the club’s hierarchy over the threat of the 26-year-old’s possible departure from the Premier League second runners up.
There have also been enquiries from European leading continental clubs for Salah’s strike partner Sadio Mane but like his counterpart Salah, the Senegalese international has told Liverpool that he is happy to stay some longer.