Every woman covets long, thick and healthy hair and would go to every length to achieve a lustrous hair. Some ready formula has worked for others and of others… well let’s just say at least their hair is not as dry.
There are many factors that come with hair growth, the genes, the diet, the hair type, condition of the scalp, climatic conditions, products in use and the hair care routine.
Most women will follow any advice given to them just to make the hair condition better. Today, we will talk about hair detox, this is for that woman or man who has tried everything to improve the condition of the hair and nothing seems to work.
First things first, this is how you will know that your scalp needs some TLC
Most people have focused on products making their hair healthy but forgotten that the scalp also needs some TLC to sprout the hair shaft exponentially…. (for lack of a better word).
The build-up of styling products and the hair’s natural oils are factors that lead to an unhealthy scalp which leads to dull, flat hair and breakage. An unhealthy scalp is evident when;
- Your hair still smells even though you’ve washed it.
- Big white flakes of dandruff.
- Dry scalp – evident when white flakes are seen on your scalp or when white flakes appear on your clothes afetr combing your hair.
- If there’s excess oil on the scalp.
- Your scalp itches and burns.