Being normal or trying to be one can be a drag to most of us, especially ladies.
Why not live life like you’re a ‘yass kween’?
Better still, what is stopping you from being a queen?
Nothing, right? Some class, some confidence and voila, you are practically there.
With a little push from this article, you’ll realize your kingdom has always been in front of you all this time.
- Learn to be independent and always choose yourself.
- Get a diary to help you in planning ahead.
- Take care of yourself and drink a lot of water.
- Hygiene is so damn important.
- Treat yourself every once in a while. Go to the mall, get your nails done or the salon for your hair.
- Know and try to balance love, work, friends and most importantly social media.
- Don’t make questionable social media choices.
- Take good care of that ka-pay cheque and save well.
- Most on from exes, fake friends and people who might hurt you. They will be jealous of you living your best life.