Celebrated Harambee Stars midfielder Victor Wanyama has condole with the victims of the Riverside DusitD2 attack.
Taking to his Twitter account, Wanyama said he is standing with all those affected.
‘Praying for everyone affected by Riverside attack,’ he tweeted.
— Victor Wanyama (@VictorWanyama) January 15, 2019
The victims, who so far authorities have said total 174, were rescued and shipped to different hospitals.
Fourteen people have been confirmed dead so far.
Meanwhile the African Union Commission has also condemned the attack and urged Kenyans to support each other.
Expressing his deepest condolences to the families of the victims, Chairman Moussa Faki Mahamat further termed the attack as “cowardly.”
According to him, the attack will only serve as a catalyst to renew the fight against terrorism in Africa.
“(The attack) underlines the imperative for renewed and reinvigorated efforts to combat terrorism throughout the continent,” a statement from the chairman reads.
He also lauded the joint security team operation and reiterated the AU’s support for Kenya and its citizens.